I’ve been all over the internet searching for a tag to do. A tag consists of all sorts of questions that you can answer. I was specifically looking for a medical tag. Mainly because I wanted to learn more about other medical students out there. Since I was unable to find a tag I decided to make one. So here it is! The first medical tag aimed at students who are studying medicine or premed.
- Who are you and where do you study?
- When did you start studying medicine or premed courses?
- What made you choose the medical field?
- How did you come up with your blog name/username?
- How would you describe your blog?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- Best memory in medical school?
- What’s one course you struggled with?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What do you want to major or specialize in?
- Who do you look up to?
- How do you study (productively)?
- How do you stay motivated in medical school?
- What are your best tips for future medical students?
I’ve tagged some medical blogs down below! Let me know in the comments down below if you want to do this tag and leave your social media links down below!
@muvirevu, @blakdoc, @fitnessgrad, @medschoolandmascara, @lifeofamedschoolwife, @dramasforscrubs, @potentialdoc, @mindfulmedstudent, @wedtomed, @docwithpen, @towardsmedicine, @ohtheplacesyoullgomed, @sequinsandstethoscopes, @pinkandpremed,